I decided to write down the story of Braelyn from my perspective. I have been working on this for the last few weeks and now I am ready to post it. I created a separate tab (above) for the story. Writing it all down reminds me again how blessed I am to have met her and for all of the great family and friends who surround us. Although I still have many emotions that run deep around this situation, I am doing okay. Lately, I have realized I don't want to talk about it much. For those of you that know me, you know I am good at not showing my emotions on my sleeve. Still think about Braelyn on a daily basis, I just don't like to dwell on the situation. I am looking to the future with hope and faith. I know there will be good things to come. I hope you enjoy reading the story from my perspective.
Sunday, March 20, 2011
Braelyn's Story
I decided to write down the story of Braelyn from my perspective. I have been working on this for the last few weeks and now I am ready to post it. I created a separate tab (above) for the story. Writing it all down reminds me again how blessed I am to have met her and for all of the great family and friends who surround us. Although I still have many emotions that run deep around this situation, I am doing okay. Lately, I have realized I don't want to talk about it much. For those of you that know me, you know I am good at not showing my emotions on my sleeve. Still think about Braelyn on a daily basis, I just don't like to dwell on the situation. I am looking to the future with hope and faith. I know there will be good things to come. I hope you enjoy reading the story from my perspective.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment