Monday, May 21, 2012

Cole is 5 Months Old!

Today my little guy is 5 months old.  I know I say it every month, but it's so hard to believe!  He has just been changing in front of our eyes the last month or so.  He can roll over both ways.  He loves his feet, now that he has found them.  And he's just so smiley and bubbly all the time!  I love his little personality, even when his strong-willed side comes out!  I can't remember my life before him, and I can't picture the rest of my days on Earth without him.  I love you CC!







Ann, this comparison photo is for you...good suggestion! :)

Click on this photo and it'll display larger


2 comments:

  1. I just love all of the rolls on his arms and legs......no more chicken legs! He is so much fun to watch with his expressions and his laughs and giggles. Five months have gone by fast, can't wait to continue to watch him grow! love you Cole!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Cole you get cute every month (is that even possible!?) I love his chunky little legs and feet! He looks so healthy and happy! You guys are doing a great job with him. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete