I have always loved The 4th of July! I hope that Cole grows up to love it as much as I do. This year we spent the night at my parents house on the 3rd and spent the entire day of the 4th at their house. We had such a great time with my parents and my sister and her husband. It couldn't have been a more perfect day. We had plenty of good food and time to relax too! We sat outside for part of the day in the 100 degree heat and we also chilled out inside with the A/C on. Cole had a great first 4th of July! He even got to try out his swimming pool for the very first time, and he LOVED it! But that didn't surprise me, because the kid really likes to be in water. This post will be mostly photos of our time spent at my parents. Happy 4th of July everyone!






Is Cole ever NOT smiling? Geez that is one lovable kiddo!
ReplyDeleteit was a fun time and I sure love the little guy who was the center of attention! I enjoyed watching everything he did. I hope he always likes coming to grandma and grandpa's house.
ReplyDelete