Saturday, April 20, 2013

Project Kardia

My good friend, Maegan, started a project recently called Project Kardia.  The goal is to make and donate blankets to children undergoing heart surgeries.  Maegan has been a heart warrior herself--three times now.  She is paying her good fortune forward to others going through similar struggles.  I admire her ambition with this project as well as her fight for her health!  She's one awesome lady.

I made a few blankets today to donate.  I am not a great seamstress by any means, but they were made with love and I hope they will fulfill their purpose of making some special kids know that they are cared about.

If you are interested in helping let me know!  Also, you can check out her Facebook page here:  https://www.facebook.com/ProjectKardia



I donated this one in memory of Camron Houchens.  He is the son of one of my good high
school friends who fought against CHD and sadly passed away.  But his memory lives on!






No comments:

Post a Comment