Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's Day from our house!

Ten years ago today was Matt and my very first date!  We met on Feb 13th, and he asked me out for a Valentine's dinner and a movie.  I can still remember all of the exact details of that date and I knew he was the one I would fall in love with and some day marry.  We have had our ups and downs, as any relationship does, but I fall more and more in love with him each passing year.   God has blessed me with an amazing husband who is always there for me and loves me unconditionally, as well as two sweet little boys who bring a smile to my face every single day.  I'm one lucky lady!







There may or may not have been bribery involved in taking pictures this morning.
Some iPad time was exchanged for smiles.  Gotta do what you gotta do. 





No comments:

Post a Comment