What does this....
Plus this....
Plus this...
Plus this...
Plus this...
Plus this...
EQUAL??
A NEW BABY CORBIN ON THE WAY!!
The baby is due on January 2, 2012.
(For those of you who know me, I am obsessed with "cool" dates...so I was thrilled to hear 1/2/12)
(For those of you who know me, I am obsessed with "cool" dates...so I was thrilled to hear 1/2/12)
I am 14 weeks pregnant as I type this. It feels amazing to have another baby on the way. We are under a close watch by our awesome doctors and hope that this baby will make it to full term. Pray for 28 weeks at the very least as that is when a baby is almost fully viable outside of the womb. Ironic that the 28 week mark for this baby will fall on the same week as Braelyn's first birthday. It'll be a bittersweet week for sure.
Thank you for all of the prayers and excitement for us as we travel down this path again. We are focusing on being positive, even though we worry some too. Can't wait until January to meet this "little squirt".
Thank you for all of the prayers and excitement for us as we travel down this path again. We are focusing on being positive, even though we worry some too. Can't wait until January to meet this "little squirt".
(We are going to start announcing it tomorrow at work...so if you read this tonight, do NOT post on my Facebook! I will put something on Facebook after our doctor's appointment tomorrow)
I'm not anonymous......I'm GRANDMA! It's been a long road for you and Matt and Dad and I are so excited for you both and for us too! Prayers are said everyday for this little one to grow and stay put for the duration. Celebrate the moments of this pregnancy! Love you all!
ReplyDeleteMom/Grandma
YAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! I wish you could have seen my face and reaction as I read this. Even though I already knew, it was like I was hearing it for the first time all over again!!! You know we are SO excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteHECK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!! Baby Corbin is going to be SO spoiled by Aunt Kate :)
ReplyDelete