Thursday, August 18, 2011

F.A.L.L.

I seriously LOVE the fall season.  I have decided that I could never live anywhere that did not have seasons, but especially fall.  Each year about this time I start to really wish that fall would hurry up and get here.  As I sit here blogging I have my Spiced Pumpkin candle lit.  Smells so good.  Here are some of my favorite things about fall....

- Spiced Pumpkin candle
- Changing colors of the leaves
- Crisp air/having the windows open
- Fires outside
- Any food made with pumpkins or apples
- Wearing sweatshirts outside
- Apple cider
- Hiking at Starved Rock or Turkey Run
- Harvest
- Soup
- Football
- School (even though I don't go anymore)
- My birthday

This year during fall I will also be celebrating Braelyn's 1st birthday.  I hope to be able to find something special to do in memory of her.  We celebrated her life at Lake Evergreen and it was so beautiful.  I hope that the atmosphere there is just as pretty this year.  Another special event this fall will be when I hit 28 weeks in this pregnancy.  At that point my little guy will have a very high chance of survival, and that will make me one happy mama.  

Hopefully the next few weeks of summer will fly by so we can sit back and enjoy fall.  Normally I am not one to rush to get to winter, but this year is a different story.  I hope you all enjoy fall as much as I do! 





1 comment:

  1. You know I am right there with you!! My pumpkin candle is burning too. :) I enjoyed reading your list of fall faves!! I love all those - and candy corn too! I agree about winter coming as well. Merry Christmas!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete