| Length of Pregnancy | Likelihood of Survival |
| 23 weeks | 17% |
| 24 weeks | 39% |
| 25 weeks | 50% |
| 26 weeks | 80% |
| 27 weeks | 90% |
| 28-31 weeks | 90-95% |
| 32-33 weeks | 95% |
| 34+ weeks | Almost as likely as a full-term baby |
| Sources: March of Dimes, Quint Boenker Preemie Survival Foundation | |
Sunday, September 11, 2011
23 Weeks 6 Days-- Goal #1 Successful!
Today I am officially pregnant longer than I was last time. I've made it to 23 weeks, 6 days. I had Braelyn at 23 weeks, 5 days, so this is a huge milestone for us! Every day from here is a bonus for this baby. Everything is still going fine with the pregnancy and I'm being watched closely. I'm so grateful I get to see my precious baby every Wednesday! I truly cherish each moment that I get to see his face. I have 113 days left in this pregnancy, but my next goal is to make it to 28 weeks. As you can see from the chart below, the odds are quite good after 28 weeks. Thank you to everyone for the thoughts and prayers. They are truly working! I can't wait to meet my miracle baby...but not until December I hope!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment