My day has seemed like one long run-on sentence!
Get up, shower, get dressed, pack bags for the day, eat breakfast, get baby up and ready (change his outfit 3 times...), take baby to daycare, drive to work, meetings all morning and walking to medical to pump three times, come home at lunch to check on hubs and fix him lunch since he just had wrist surgery, more meetings all afternoon, leave work late, pick up baby, run an errand for hubby, get home, wash all pump supplies, unpack bags from the day, get bottles ready for tomorrow, mow the lawn, take care of baby, check on hubs, eat dinner.
Is it time for bed yet??
Do you remember what life was like before babies and we thought we were "busy"? LOL. My day(s) sound a lot like yours. Sometimes its hard to sleep because I am thinking of all the things I need to do tomorrow! It will get easier someday (I am saying this for my sake too!)
ReplyDeleteDanielle, I agree...I used to think I was busy :o) I guess I was, just in a totally different way. I also have a full brain most of the time with a long to-do list for the next day. Maybe in about 18 years I'll be able to relax again!! But I'm not wishing for that time to come anytime soon! Hang in there mama!
ReplyDelete