And in other awesome news... my sister and her husband are pregnant with twins. We could not be more excited to have two new babies join our family in March 2013. So far everything has gone well and we are praying these little ones make it to full term! Cole is going to have so much fun with his new cousins!
Tuesday, August 21, 2012
Cole is 8 months old!
Today marks 8 months for baby Cole! Hard to believe...but I know I say that every month. He is now sitting on his own, so picture taking this month was a bit easier. I didn't have to take the picture and be ready to catch him when he went down too. But he's into grabbing and touching everything, so the pictures are all over the place. We love our little man so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Love it!
ReplyDeleteHappy 8 months Cole! The time has gone by so fast and I have loved watching you change and grow! I love hearing you laugh and growl and playing peek a boo with you. You are a joy to Grandpa and I and we look forward to many fun times together! You will be an awesome big cousin......even if they are both girls. :) Love you soooo much!
ReplyDeleteLove, Grandma