Thursday, September 20, 2012

A Buddy and A Boss

Cole was super excited on Tuesday to find out if he was getting boy or girl cousins.  We found out he is getting one BOY (a buddy) and one GIRL (a boss) cousin!!!  It was so much fun for my sister and brother-in-law to include us when they found out.  My sister is super creative and had a balloon shop fill two boxes with the appropriate color of balloons.  They did not know until they opened the boxes what each baby's gender was.  Their reactions were priceless.  I hope my sis doesn't mind that I am sharing some of the pics on my blog.  I am thrilled to get a nephew and a niece!  I can't wait to spoil them!!!!



My sis is in heaven getting a little girl! 

And Kyle was literally jumping for joy when he realized Baby B is a boy! 



So happy for them! 


Baby Cole is so excited to be a big cousin x 2! 




2 comments:

  1. Love love love it! I can't wait for them to be best friends! Thanks for taking such great pictures! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job capturing the moment for Kate and Kyle! I can't wait for them to all be together at Grandma and Grandpa's house! Cole will be a fun big cousin!

    ReplyDelete