Yesterday was the big day...I turned 30! I remember thinking when I was a kid that 30 was sooo old. But now that I've hit that milestone I don't feel the same way. I am really looking forward to my 30's. I think a lot of good things are in store for my family and I can't wait to experience new milestones.
I had a great day celebrating! Lots of well wishes from friends and family to start the day off right. I only worked a half day, and my mom came over and took me to lunch and we shopped around a little bit. We picked Cole up early from daycare and did a lot of playing once we got home. My dad and Matt joined us after work and we had take-out from Olive Garden, an apple pie, and presents to celebrate. It was the perfect night.
I love seeing my parents interact with Cole. Having him here this year to celebrate my birthday made it really special. Cole entertained Grandma and Grandpa by showing them his toys and crawling around everywhere. His giggles are the best sound to hear in the evenings.
Thanks mom, dad, Matt and Cole for making my day extra special!!! (We missed seeing you Kate & Kyle).
No comments:
Post a Comment