Today marks 34 weeks pregnant!! Woo Hoo. This was my last big milestone to hit and it feels surreal that it's already here. At 34 weeks babies are tiny but if they were to be born would be fairly healthy and maybe even not need NICU time. However, 34 was a big goal for me because it means that if I go into labor he's big enough to be delivered here in Bloomington and they will not send me over to Peoria where there is a NICU immediately.
3 weeks from today is when I get my cerclage cut. That means that 3 weeks from today I could *possibly* have my baby boy in my arms. That is if he decides to fall right out once the stitch is removed. He is measuring to be a bigger baby, so maybe that'll be the case. But it's always amazing to me how we spend all this time trying to hold a baby in and then when they are allowed to come they take their sweet time. Either way, we are so very close to meeting this precious baby and I am so excited.
Now I just have to keep busy the next few weeks so the time keeps going fast! :)
You made it! Won't be long now!
ReplyDeleteYeah! I am so excited for you!!! Can't wait to meet baby brother!
ReplyDelete