We did things on a budget in there, so it's nothing fancy. But I'm okay with that. It's personal and that's all that matters. I did a lot of Pinterest type projects as well to add some detail. It was fun to see it all come together.
We already had the walls painted two colors of green, and I really didn't feel like messing with paint. So we decided to leave them alone and just find things to match. I debated for a while on what color I wanted to use to accent the green. I finally decided on gray.
Here are some pictures of the room:
![]() |
| This is my favorite piece of furniture in the room. The drawers are packed with baby clothes :) |
| Closer picture to show some of the details |
![]() |
| I made the crib skirt myself...impressive, huh? |
![]() |
| All ready to do some rocking! |
| I made this blanket for baby brother. |
![]() |
| So much baby stuff....yikes! |
![]() |
| This is only about 1/3 of the baby clothes that this little man owns. Thanks to his big brother and cousin Kamden, he will be styling! |





Can't wait to have a baby in it!
ReplyDelete