I want to say a special thanks to my family and friends for all of the support you give me each day.
My mom has been the biggest supporter during both of my pregnancies. I am so lucky to have her in my life. She is a good advocate for me and the baby at our appointments and when I was in the hospital. She cares about me so much and I am lucky to have her as my mama! Thanks for all of the food that you cook for us and for the times you take me out of the house before my appointments on Thursdays for lunch. It's nice to get out of the house. I know you do so much more than what I said above, but honestly, you do so much I can't even keep track of it all :o) I appreciate all you do for us!
Thanks to the rest of my family for always checking in on us and asking if we need anything. Thanks to my sis for stocking this baby up on all the necessary cute items and for keeping me stylish in my maternity clothes! Thanks to my friends who are willing to come to our house to hang out and help me pass the time more quickly. Thanks for the friends who have offered to bring food. Thanks for offering to run my errands and do anything to help.
I am not good at expressing my feelings most of the time, but I am so appreciative of all that is being done for Matt, Baby Squirt, and I. It is really hard for me to accept help or ask for help...so I probably won't. :o) I can't wait for Baby Squirt to meet all of the wonderful people who surround us!! Love you all!
"I don't do anything I don't want to do"... who does that sound like? love you lots!!
ReplyDelete