I am still here...just keeping really busy with work and Cole. Not much new to report this week, which is a good thing. I'm down to 28 days until I get my stitch cut! I hit 33 weeks pregnant today!! I absolutely can't wait for this little guy to arrive. It seems like the entire summer has gone fast, but now that I'm anticipating him joining our family so soon the time is dragging. I need the next few weeks to pick up speed!
Cole has been a lot of fun this summer. He loves doing anything outside...going to the park, swimming, running around, the slides, throwing a ball...you name it, he loves it. He is starting to talk a lot more too and that's so much fun to listen to his thoughts. He is very opinionated (wonder where he gets that from). He loves all animals and frequently refers to them as "baby" when he sees them...maybe I call Ritz "baby" too much? :) He is going to be a great big brother. He is very good at following directions and helping out when I can't bend over to get something. He's obsessed with cookies and cheerios (he calls them chee yo's and it's sooo cute, except for when he says it 4700 times in a car ride across town). I just can't believe he's 19 months old already. He is truly the light of my life and I can't imagine it any other way.
I am so blessed to almost have 2 little boys here and healthy. I will never forget how incredibly lucky I am after all we've gone through to have these little guys. Even though my patience wears thin some days, I hope they both know just how special they are to me. I don't want to take any moment with them for granted because I know all too well how quickly things can change. So when I don't update my blog you can remember that I'm living life big with my buddy (soon to be buddies).
Just for fun, here is a picture below comparing my pregnancies. I am 32 weeks pregnant in both pictures. The one on the left is Cole, the one on the right is Baby Brother. Notice that I'm HUGE this time around compared to being pregnant with Cole :) Oh well...the weight will come off later, I just want the healthy baby at the end of this pregnancy!

love the pictures and the fact that you are 33 weeks! August will fly by and it will be September before you know it! Love you!
ReplyDelete