Well, we have certainly been caught up in the diaper making madness! I posted some pictures a few weeks ago of the progress we were making: we had most of the fabric cut out and had started to do some of the stitching. But now, we have over 200 diapers finished and in the basket ready for delivery. I feel like we are worlds away from seeing a light at the end of a tunnel...but don't get me wrong, that's a good problem to have with this project. I'm so glad we have a ton of them to make.
I have estimated that there are another 350ish to be completed :o)
Just wanted to say thank you again to all who have helped with my project. I am really excited to go and deliver these in December.
Again, if you are working on diapers for me please make sure you have them to me no later than December 1.
No comments:
Post a Comment