Well, this crazy kid has the cord wrapped around his neck again. Just once this time, but still. I swear this kid moves all day long, so it really does not surprise me that it happened again. I'm not too worried. I know he moves a lot so he can easily get out of this for the second time. Also, my doctor's office is so good about watching me that they are going to check him on Monday's and Thursday's until he gets out of the tangle. And since he moves a lot I feel like lack of movement will be a big indicator to me if something is wrong. I am betting that by Monday when we check him he will be out of the tangle already. :)
Everything else went well at my appointment. My cervix is getting shorter, but some of that is to be expected the farther along we get. We are not too worried about it yet. If I can make it 6 more weeks (34 weeks) then I feel like we will be in a good spot to be prepared for whatever happens. Otherwise, the baby looked really healthy and there was nothing else to be concerned about.
We got a picture of him and he looks nearly identical to some old ultrasound pictures we had of Cole around this stage. I just can't wait to meet him when he gets here!
 |
| Just for fun b/c I love taking pictures of this little man |
 |
| 28 Weeks! |
 |
| From my mom and dad for making it to 28 weeks...time to celebrate! |
 |
| Baby Brother |
No comments:
Post a Comment