Today we hit 34 weeks! This is our last major milestone. Obviously, we would like to make it to 37 weeks because he would be considered full term, but we are sure at 34 weeks that if I go into labor then we can deliver him at Bromenn instead of having to be sent to Peoria. And that makes me really happy! Today we had a good report at the doctor. He is still growing and healthy. We even saw him making breathing movements today, which is really neat. My cervix has not changed at all either. Which is a good thing...but starting soon I'll be asking for prayers that it gets shorter so this baby comes out before Christmas! No good pictures of the baby today...he was pressing his face up against the amniotic sac, so it looked funny.
We are taking a poll with my family on Thanksgiving to see what date everyone thinks he will be born, and what he will weigh. If you want in on the poll, you can leave a comment for fun! My mom says the prize should be the winner gets to babysit, but I'm not entirely sure that we will be leaving him any time soon!! :)

You might not like my response, but I'm going to say December 21st and 8 lbs 8 oz. I think he is going to be a good healthy size and a strong little guy. Don't worry - December 21st will have you home by Christmas. :)
ReplyDelete(This is the birthday of my first nephew - a very special day!!!)
good to see the 34 weeks sign on your belly! I said that about the winner cause it's going to be me!
ReplyDelete