Monday, June 10, 2013

Houdini

Well, Baby Brother decided to escape the cord being wrapped around his neck just as fast as he got into the predicament to begin with.  I had an ultrasound today to check on him, and guess what-- he was perfectly fine.  Crazy kid!  I guess he wanted to make sure we had just as much excitement with him as we did with Cole.  My doctor's office was very surprised he got out of it as fast as he did...she said she expected us to have several more visits before we saw that he was fine.

My mom came with me to my appointment today, and I was glad to have her there to witness the good news.  Now she can officially say she has seen 4 of her grandkids on the ultrasound monitor.  We even got to see him yawn really big as we were staring at him.  Pretty cool!  Oh, and he is still head down...which is great news! (Thanks for lunch at my favorite spot too, mom!)

I am still going to go back to the doctor on Thursday this week to make sure he really is free and to check my cervix.  But then if everything is good we will start going only once a week again.  I have to say I love my doctor's office so much, but once a week is enough to get in there!

Now I just hope this little guy calms down.  We've had enough excitement.  I'm ready for 12 boring weeks ahead of us.  Can't believe it's only 12 weeks until I get my cerclage cut!!  Then hopefully it won't be long until we are meeting this special little boy.

Thanks for sending prayers for Baby Brother to untangle :)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! So excited for "the quick turnaround"! Lets keep him that way!

    ReplyDelete