Saturday, October 12, 2013

Capture Your Grief: Day 12

Day 12:  Article














I don't necessarily have one certain article that has made a huge difference to me.  I do like to read a lot of articles and blogs.  I have been following several blogs written by mothers who have lost children and those have brought me a sense of peace over the past few years.  I think it helps to know that I'm not the only one going through this process and sometimes it is good to see how others are dealing with loss.  I respect so many of these women who I follow because I know it's not an easy journey at all.

Instead of sharing an article today, I wanted to share a poem that I love.  We released Monarch Butterflies at Braelyn's memorial service, so this really touched me.


As you release this butterfly in honor of me, 
know that I'm with you and will always be.
Hold a hand, say a prayer, 
close your eyes and see me there.
Although you may feel a bit torn apart, 
please know that I'll be forever in your heart.
Now fly away butterfly as high as you can go, 
I'm right there with you more than you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment