Day 2: Identity
Braelyn Elizabeth Corbin. Born on October 7, 2010 at 2:02 a.m. Weighed 1 lb 3 oz and was 11 inches long. She had the most perfect fingers, they were so tiny they could not even wrap around my pinky finger. I loved her dark head of hair and was surprised she had so much of it at only 23 weeks. We knew from the day we found out she was a girl that her name would be Braelyn. I'm not sure of the meaning of her name, but I love how unique it is. She is definitely one of a kind. She was a fighter and that's how I chose to remember her. She is the big sister to my precious sons. We miss her every day, but are thankful for the ways that she has changed us at our core. She is missed, but we will see her again some day. I'm sure of that!
(www.carlymarieprojectheal.com)

No comments:
Post a Comment