Monday, October 21, 2013

Capture Your Grief: Day 19

Day 19:  Support














There were a lot of people who were there for me during my time of grief after losing Braelyn.  And I love and appreciate all of them so much.  But today, I wanted to share a picture of my dog, Ritz.  He was such a comfort to me after we came home from the hospital without a baby.  He would lay in bed with me when I was feeling sad.  He would stay by my side every day until I was ready to leave the house again.  He would cuddle with me and make me feel loved.  I always say that Ritz was my first baby, and he lived up to that title.  He was there for me and loved me no matter what.  I feel like I have an even more special bond with Ritz because I think he could feel the sadness of my heart at that time.  He knew what I needed and he stuck by my side. 


No comments:

Post a Comment