Friday, October 4, 2013

Capture Your Grief: Day 4

Day 4:  Legacy





















I truly believe the legacy that Braelyn left behind was her two little brothers.  Had it not been for her, we would not have known that I had an incompetent cervix.  If we had not been made aware of this diagnosis after she was born we would have had another loss in the second trimester for sure.  Cole and Clay are here only because Braelyn came first.  While I would never go back and choose this path, I am very much aware that these exact boys would not be mine had she been born at full term and healthy.  I am choosing to be grateful for what I have now.  I know that I will see Braelyn again some day, but until then these little boys deserve all of my love and time.  Today I can say I am the happiest I've ever been in life.  Thank you baby Brae for all of this!

(www.carlymarieprojectheal.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment